I love fall, after a hot summer it is a nice way to ease into the rainy and cold Vancouver Winter. I also love whipping out my fall clothes! I love cozy sweaters paired with a fun scarf. I tend to gravitate to more cozy wear in the winter, I love layers and being bundled up. Especially when it gets dark and dreary. I am all about warm and cozy!
Here are my fall must haves! I usually live in leggings, so easy for work and you can dress them up or down.
- Riding Boots, these are a must, no wet pants or shoes. They are great for work and keep your legs warm. Best part is they match everything! Vince Camuto ‘Phillie’ are on my list!
- Hue Leggings, I like these leggings as they come in so many varieties, They have tights as well and they also carry fleecy lined legging which are so perfect for cold winter days.
- Cozy Sweater, the sweater pictured above is my fave, its lightweight and great for layering. Its so cozy. I find H&M always has a great variety for every budget.
- Lululemon Vinyasa Scarf. I have loved lululemon since I was a teen, they have the best workout gear, and when they came out with this scarf I had to have it. It is so versatile, easy to wear, wash and every year they come out with different patterns and fabrics. A must!
- Accessories, I love to throw on a watch, my favourite right now is this new watch out by Michael Kors.
What are your fall favourites?