We have all heard jokes butted around the dreadful aftermath of what is leg day. I have now come to agree lol. After following my 12 week program I have come to love to hate leg day. I enjoy working out my legs as I long for lean slender legs, so I really put 110% effort, and today I feel the aftermath. Mostly in my calves as I discovered the calf raise machine. Call me silly but I never tried using it. It is a great machine to target your muscles and the added weight gives you the extra nudge. I have been trying to stand at work and walk around so I don’t tense up too much today!
Try out Jamie Eason’s week 1 of legs:
- Leg Press – 3 sets of 12
- Leg Extensions – 3 sets of 12
- Wide Stance barbell squat – 3 sets of 12
- Seated Leg Curl – 3 sets of 12
- Standing Calf Raise – 3 sets of 12
- Seated Calf Raise – 3 sets of 12
Now let’s go pump some iron!