I am so excited to be heading to New York in just 2 days! I will be there for one week. I have never been so I am excited to see the sights and of course do some shopping! New York street style is one to swoon over, they are ahead of the game in terms of style and fashion and with everything at their fingertips New Yorker’s have a great sense of style. So now I am thinking what to wear! With a few great statement pieces and accessories here are my must have’s for a week in New York!
- Faux Fur Gilet – So easy to throw on over a long sleeve or a blouse! I also like to take along my faux fur neck warmer which looks great with sweaters.
- Cross Body Handbag – Must have for travelling!
- Ankle Boots – Since its winter a boot is a must have! I find ankle boots are versatile as they can be dressed up or down.
- Leather leggings – JH for Priv just launched these! Perfect for a night on the town!
- Winter Hat – New York rain! Keep your hair safe from frizz and look chic while doing it.
- Statement Necklace – I adore baublebar and I want all their pieces, for me travelling without a statement piece would be wrong.