I hate working out, it is one of those necessary evils. I mean there are people who genuinely love it; but having to wake up extra early to get sweaty and then frantically get ready for work just isn’t fun, and honestly the last thing I want to do after work is then head to the gym. But somehow it gets done, whether at home or at the gym. The one thing that makes it a little more exciting is the gear! I mean if you are going to work up a sweat you need some great gear to wick everything away and keep you cool and dry. I also cannot work out unless I have some great shoes and great tunes! Here are a few my must haves for getting my butt to the gym!
- Lululemon Wunder Under Crop
- Swell Water Bottle – Eco-friendly!
- New Balance Cross Trainers – It feels like I am walking on pillows!
- Lululemon Swiftly Tech Racer Back – the tee’s are awesome too!
- Beats by Dre – The new rose gold are gorg!
- Adidas by Stella McCartney Sports Bag
What are your absolute faves?